JAX® Gene Mapping Service
Use The Jackson Laboratory's unparalleled genetic expertise to map a mutation.
- 80 years of genetic analysis expertise
- JAX-designed statistical analyses
- Utilizes our 2,000+ SNP panel to map your gene
- Map an induced or spontaneous mutation responsible for a novel phenotype
- Map a non-targeted transgenic insertion site
- Two options:
- You perform the cross (intercross or backcross) and supply us with tail samples from F2 or N2 progeny (we can help design the cross)
- Our breeding service can take care of everything for you More details are available regarding our gene mapping services, including mapping goals, strain crossing, and sending samples.